Intelligent Operating Room Concept
Computer technology is used to control the peripheral devices (surgical devices, high-frequency devices, surgical lighting, operating table, etc.) in the operating room, so as to realize the real-time complete recording and management of the surgical procedure, and realize the information exchange between the operating room and external environment through the network multimedia communication system (for example, the PACS and HIS system resources are integrated through DICOM and HL7 to achieve seamless linking and perform remote medical activities, etc.). This solution utilizes the digital configuration of existing equipment in the operating room and utilizes the hospital digital network to integrate and innovate medical device system control functions, digital and network information functions, is called the new model of intelligent operating room solutions.
Intelligent Operating Room Construction Effects
Ø Enhance the hospital's overall medical image and grade, and expand the hospital's visibility in the field.
Ø Reduces costs through the optimization of the surgical work-flow, as the doctor completes the operating room equipment parameter settings with one click.
Ø Intelligent control of existing systems such as endoscopic equipment, surgical equipment and peripheral systems.
Ø Real-time management of intraoperative images (endoscope, open surgery, panorama) in the operating room such as: image freezing, photographing, video & audio recording, playback, editing, adding personalized watermarks, generating electronic medical records, seamlessly connecting PACS systems.
Ø Realize the display of surgical images in classrooms or conference rooms of the hospital, and support the two-way real-time communication between the operator and the participants.
Ø Switch between field-view images of the operating room (endoscope, panorama) in conference rooms or classrooms.
Ø Realize the docking of operating rooms, conference rooms, and classrooms with intelligent operating rooms and remote medical terminals around the world for remote medicine and remote consultation.
Ø Managers directly manage the operating room, save intraoperative images and guide operations through the hospital network.
Ø More easily achieve academic exchanges within and outside the hospital, and improve the teaching, research and academic level of the entire medical team.
Ø Modular design ensures unlimited upgrades and expansions in the future, avoiding repeated investment.
Overall technical parameters
1. Meeting technical requirements of high surgical standards, scientific planning of the operating room space; functional modules of the operating room are designed to meet the ergonomics and needs of multiple-disciplinary surgery.
2. Provide an open operating room integration platform, widely compatible with various brands of endoscopes, shadow-less lights, hanging towers, operating beds, monitors and other medical equipment; compatible with various types of image acquisition sources in the operating room, including but not limited to endoscopes, panoramic cameras, field cameras, vital signs information, ophthalmology related imaging equipment, and hospital PACS, LIS, HIS and other medical big data systems.
3. The digital integrated operating room system must integrate the three-party process management in the hospital's current preoperative examination, and complete the digital information integration of the operating room.
4. The conference teaching system accepts the image acquisition source image and audio information transmitted from the operating room. The teaching classroom and the conference room contain control terminals, and can freely choose to view different signal images of the integrated operating room. The operating room side and the conference teaching side can realize two-way interactive audio and video and panoramic pan/tilt control.
5. Synchronize and display the audio and video in live-streaming & on-demand programs and computer screen contents through a variety of platforms (PC, PAD, mobile phones, etc.).
6. Realize the data storage of the digital integrated operating room system, and retrieve the real-time information and images of the patient in the operating room, including real-time vital signs, endoscopy, CT, MR, DSA and patient history records that are synchronized, fused and displayed.